Following is the growing list of facilities and organizations offering AQX in-house aqua fitness leadership training and certification. They have all made a commitment to affordable, high quality staff training for their services and programs.
AQX: In-house Aqua Fitness Leadership Training & Certification
AQX is a complete program to train and certify aqua fitness Leaders, Mentors, Assessors and Trainers.
- AQX does not charge annual fees or membership fees, so our training and in-house certification is the most affordable way to train staff to meet the ongoing needs of your pool participants.
- Starting 2021: Online, virtual and onsite training can be delivered to your leaders, in the best combination for your needs.
- We have numerous online continuing education courses, designed for real instructors wanting to refresh or expand their skills. Subscribers receive discounts on online and onsite training.
- Check out the AQX online learning platform for course listings and previews.
- Organizations that offer group aqua fitness classes, aqua arthritis classes, aquatic personal training, post rehabilitation, and aquatic athletic training (including aquatic cycling and SUP fitness), can choose AQX training and certification for their leaders.
- AQX training is geared to the Subscriber's instructor population. Aqua Fitness certification courses are structured to meet the needs of people such as lifeguards, land based instructors, therapists and others wanting to provide high quality individual and group aqua fitness training options.
- Visit other links on this site to learn more about bringing AQX training and in-house aqua fitness certification to your facility.